Ok, for those kind souls that offered to test Dink…
EDIT Nov 24th: Beta test has been concluded.
I’ve gone ahead and released it today.
A few notes on the changes since the beta:
- I DID add Menu button to also bring up the pause screen as suggested but removed it after accidently hitting in four times in a minute while playing with the trackball on the Nexus One. I’m afraid to leave it in until I can give that some more thought.
- I didn’t add a 180-flip option yet – maybe for the next version
- I fixed a serious problem with sometimes crashing/not reloading images after turning the phone off/on
- .apk size down to 23 MB. If I get too many “I couldn’t install it” or “it’s too big, you fool” I’ll probably switch things around to download separately, but I think a two-step download process would introduce nearly as many problems as well
- Moved speed-up icon a bit so you’re less likely to accidentally hit the inventory icon
To those that left comments/emailed me: Thanks for the help guys, I’ve added your names to the credits and I’d like to offer you complementary copies of Dink. Just drop me an email with a paypal address and name and I’ll hook you up. (Yeah, that’s the easiest way for me to do it I believe)