My free, open source, cross-platform app framework, Proton SDK has been steadily getting updates and fixes.
What’s new? Check this stuff out:
- Flash support announced! Still in beta, but it works. Examples run at full speed with zero extra changes thanks Alchemy 2 and a GL ES to Stage3D adaptor I’ve written
- iCade controller support via GamepadManager plugin (works on both iOS and Android!)
- Chartboost support via AdManager plugin
- Flurry support via AdManager plugin
- 60beat GamePad support via GamepadManager plugin (iOS)
- DInput support for controllers via GamepadManager plugin (Windows)
- Tons of bugfixes, tweaks, and improvements
Documentation is still, how shall we say, .. somewhat lacking, but some progress has been made and there is a working example application for everything.
Assembly Summer 2012 Proton Talk
Proton Pro and contributor Aki Koskinen will be giving a talk about Proton SDK August 2nd at 21:00 at Assembly, so check it out if you’d like the low down on what differentiates it from the millions of other frameworks out there and if it would be a good fit your project.